Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


Today I'm linking-up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is going outside and taking a deep breath of fresh air.
2. Hearing people use bad grammar makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like my husband because, he is so nice to me.
4. Elbow is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Purity face wash. A-mazing!!
6. I'm happy that I have a good job, but NEVER have to deal with rush-hour traffic. (I just got home from DC and it made me extremely thankful for my easy commute!)
7. I would never use a Ouija board. That stuff is evil and FREAKS me out!
Happy Friday, everyone!

Love,

4 comments:

Sierra said...

I concur with #7! Scary stuff!!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Purity is one of my favorite beauty products too :)

Glad I found you on the Friday linkup. I'm your newest follower :)

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

Amber Marie said...

"Elbow" yes very strange word indeed! This is a cute post. Enjoyed your fill in the blanks.

Unknown said...

Going to have to try #5!!

::Ashton