Wednesday, August 17, 2011

wilw

I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I've always wanted to do this one!

I'm loving...that tomorrow is Thursday which means Josh comes home from his trip! And by trip, I mean job. He's gone each week for about 3-5 days depending on his schedule that month. I've actually been quite fortunate as a pilot wife because he's been getting weekends off consistently for about a year now. Unfortunately, that will probably go down the drain once he upgrades to Captain.

I'm loving...my ELF foundation brush. Have any of you heard of this make-up company? The products are extremely cheap, like really cheap ($1-$3 per item). The make-up is okay, but wow, I am totally impressed with using this brush to apply my liquid foundation. For only 3 bucks, you should try it out!

I'm loving...
that it's my mom's birthday & we went out to celebrate tonight! Happy Birthday, Mom

I'm loving...my blog design! Brea over at Utterly Chaotic Designs designed it for me and I LOVE it. If you're interested in a blog make-over, she does excellent work and her prices are fantastic. Thanks again Brea! I couldn't have asked for anything better =)



I'm loving...that I get to travel next week for work. I'll be going to DC with a co-worker for some training. I love going on work trips...we always have so much fun. Perhaps the whole sleeping in an extra 2 hours each morning might have something to do with it, too.

I'm loving...the cooler temperatures. I absolutely love summer, but surprisingly, I am so excited for fall. Apple cider, leather boots, sweaters, carving pumpkins...yes, please!!

And finally, I'm loving...the blogging world! I've only just started, but its so fun & I'm already making friends! Kelly over at Kelly Lately gave me a shout-out today on her blog. I was so shocked to see my name written on the screen, I had to do a double take.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Wednesday!
With love,

4 comments:

Casey said...

Hi! Welcome to the blog world! I've just discovered you via WILW and I love your layout/Design!

Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I love this post! Welcome to the blog world and thanks for your sweet comment. I can't wait to begin following your blog as well.
-kelly forbes

Unknown said...

Thank you for the shout-out! I'm so happy you love your design! :)

Kelly said...

Yay! So happy I can comment on here now!

I am just now catching up on my blogs- hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo- Kelly