Hi Friends, I want to say thanks to Shea for giving me the opportunity to post on here today. I really enjoy reading her blog, and I'm sure she's having a great time in San Francisco. (I LOVE SF)
My name is Tammy, and I blog over at Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay. My blog is all about my sweet man, our San Diego adventures, fashion, travel, good food, and well the things that make me happy. Speaking of "happy", I thought it would be fun to share with you a list of some of the simple things that make me smile.
1. Quiet Saturday mornings all to myself. This past Saturday it was just the couch, magazines, my kindle, and some Sex and the City. You can read more about that here
2. This guy right here. He makes me laugh, is always there for me, and just wants me to be happy (I could say he always listens, but let's be real... he's a boy and he doesn't always listen =P)
|Photo by Josh Sudock|
4. Living in San Diego. Seriously there is just something so sweet, calm, and relaxing about living in this beautiful place. If you haven't been here, come visit. :) You will love it.
5. Learning about a new yoga or pilates reformer pose and deciding I really want to figure out how do the pose. Working on reaching the pose, finally doing the pose, but knowing I have a long way to go before I am able to master it. I've been told that yoga is all about the journey, and not the final destination. I think I have to agree.
6. Reading, and especially that bittersweet feeling I get right after finishing a great book... Just finished "The Help" and loved it!
7. Attempting to bake, and somehow ending up successful. Last week I made pumpkin bread pudding and it was soooooooooooooo good. I found the recipe here.
|It may not be the most beautiful bread pudding you've seen, but it was yummy ;)|
8. Traveling! There are few things that make me happier than exploring a place I have never been to before.
|On top of a waterfall in Maui|
10. This little blog of mine, the time and dedication I have put into it, and what it is becoming. It's funny how this little hobby has turned into something I absolutely love and am becoming pretty passionate about.
Thanks for taking the time to read about the things that make me smile. I hope my list made you smile a little too. Interested in writing your own happy list? You can link up to my happy list on Thursday at Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay.
Thank you so much Tammy for taking the time to guest post for me! I really appreciate it :-) I love your blog and I'm excited that I'm currently in your HOME STATE having a *wonderful* time!