Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Bucket List

I saw this great Fall Bucket List floating around the blogger world and I just had to snatch it up!


I seriously love every single activity on this list.  I want to do everything!!
Especially the corn maze!  I've always wanted to do one and every single year it somehow slips by unaccomplished.  This year will be different.

If you can think of another fall activity that this bucket-list is missing...leave it in the comments section!  (Except Haunted Houses...I'm a chicken and refuse to subject myself to that kind of terror.)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I've seen this too... really cute! Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)

Joanna said...

don't forget getting out your yummy yankee candles...I am all about "falls leaves" this year. Smells like man cologne!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

SO fun! i love to make to-do lists for every season. this fall i am looking forward to making fall cookies (and pies) AND i had some carmel apple today! it was delicious. xoxo jillian:: don't miss my ayofemi jewelry giveaway

Miranda said...

i have never been apple picking before but am going for the first time this fall with my son! i love fall!

Anonymous said...

Very cool list. And looks like a lot of fun, too!
Hi! New follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! Please follow back. Thanks! :)
http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/