Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Yay!!!  I received my very first blog award!


Thank you Miranda from Aimless Translation!!  You definitely made my day.  

The rules of this award are to say 3 random facts about yourself and then pass the award along to 5 other bloggers.

My 3 random facts:

1.  I have a step-brother who currently lives in San Francisco and we're going to visit him in October!  I am so excited AND I can fly for free. Seeeee...there are definitely perks to being a pilot wife ;-)

2.  I am obsessed with the TV show Full House.  I have every. single. episode memorized.  This ties back into my random fact #1.  If you don't already know, that show was set in San Francisco.  In other words, I will actually get to see/take a picture/hyperventilate/whatever else IN FRONT of the ACTUAL FULL HOUSE - HOUSE.  Shea=Pumped.

3.  I played piano when I was younger for 7 years.  Yep...7 freaking years.  And do I have anything to show for it?  Nope.  Playing piano was one of those things my mother made me do because she insisted that I would appreciate it later in life.  But my heart just wasn't into it.  I had no desire to play and therefore, no motivation to ever practice.  I'll be turning 25 in a few months and I still don't care if I can play or not.  It just shows that if you don't have a true determination to do something from within yourself, you're probably not going to accomplish very much.  


Here are the 5 fabulous bloggers that I pass this award along to:

The Smelly Life
Daddy...Daddy, Come Back!
Blue-Eyed Blog

I absolutely LOVE these blogs. I can't say enough nice things about them...so you should definitely check them out.  I get beyond excited when I see they've written a post.   Thank you all for keeping me entertained!

XOXO,

11 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Yay congrats on your award! Thats so funny...I also had to play piano when I was younger (for like 4 years) and I don't have anything to show for it either LOL

Amber Marie said...

Oh, you are such a nice person :) I'm just floored that you chose me for the sharing in this award! :))) Happy blogger, right here :) p.s. I bet your trip is going to be amazing! Can't wait for those posts!

Joanna said...

thanks for the award!!!!

Breckan said...

I laughed out loud when you said you love full house- used to watch it all the time as a kid! Haha. Congrats on the award! :)

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Congratulations on your award! Love San Francisco. Have fun. :)

Ms. J said...

Thanks for the award! I LOVE Full House too!! i still watch it sometimes :) Such a classic!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!
I love SF. Have fun when you go there!
I would love a follow back. Have a super week end!
And your are so beautiful!
Xo
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Yay! Congrats!

I found you via the blogspo and am your newest follower. I'd love if you would follow me back!

Kristen
www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Full House is an awesome show! one of the shows that never get old!

Erin said...

Congrats! You have an awesome blog. keep up the great posts.

Hopping by from Lots' of Lovin' Weekend Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope you can stop by www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow back. Debs Dealz and I host a daily blog hop. Check it out at www.debsdealz.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Check my blog...I gave you an award! :)