Monday, September 26, 2011

Looking for Guest Bloggers!

As some of you know, I will be in San Francisco visiting my brother October 7th-10th.  Soooo, I was hoping a few of you might be interested in guest blogging!

I'm open to all topics...but my favorites are beauty, fashion, money-savings, pilot lifestyles, healthy living, etc.  

If you're interested, please comment below or send me an e-mail at mrspilotwife@gmail.com and we can work out the details!

Thanks so much!  I've never done this, so I'm kind of excited ;-)

5 comments:

Just Brandi said...

Hey Shea! I'd love to guest post for you. Let me know if you're interested!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I'll do it!! Let me know when and I'll figure out my topic! :)

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Hey :) I'm always happy to do guest posts too. Let me know if you still need someone

~Tammy

Kim said...

I'm not a pilot's wife, but my husband does fly almost weekly for his job (as a passenger) - leaving me alone Monday-Thursday. If you need any other guests I'd be happy to join!

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
Hope you visit me and return the follow!

Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)