Thursday, September 1, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday

Things that make me go, Seriously?!


  • My DVR decided to just turn off Monday night around 9:45pm.  Yea...I love not seeing the endings to my favorite tv shows.
  • My cat just puked all over my beautiful suede living room ottoman.  I thought I'd insert a lovely picture for you all to enjoy!  You're welcome.  
  • The letter "D" on my laptop barely works.  In fact, the entire key has been removed and I'm now only pushing on the rubber nub that's sticking out.  It seriously takes me about 5 seconds to get the letter to appear on the screen.  So in other words, I've been typing this post for awhile now...
  • I need a new lap-top.
  • I took extra time to curl my hair this morning for work and what happens the second I pull into the parking lot?  Torrential downpour and no umbrella.  Seriously?!?
  • And finally, I'm seriously going to my miss my boss that's retiring tomorrow.  I'm so thankful that he took a chance on me when I was first hired as an intern/student.  I appreciate the opportunities he gave me and the faith he had in my abilities. It changed my life and I will always be grateful.  Tomorrow will be a sad day :-(
Hope you're all having a great week!

2 comments:

Candyland said...

I seriously think that is the most disgusting picture of ur cat's insides ha ha

Amber Marie said...

No Thankyou on the kitty puke!!! I hope God sends you a new laptop! :)